Guess what day it is? GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?
www.alltheweigh.com has come up with to help bloggers get to know one another. Simply answer the questions on your blog, and add a comment over on her page - it's just that easy! Here are the questions for this week:
1. What time did you go to bed last night? About 11pm - much later than this teacher should be, but today is a professional development day, so I didn't have to go into school very early.
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? Waking up this morning to some sore muscles - they let me know that I really pushed myself yesterday!
3. What is the last movie you watched? Bridesmaids - it was on TV last night, so while I was finishing report cards I was watching. I had never seen it before - typical chick flick (not my favorite kind of movie) but some pretty good humor and one-liners to keep me entertained.
4. What did you have for breakfast today? A light blueberry yogurt and a couple of clementines.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? DO LAUNDRY! This is the first time in my adult life that I have a washer and dryer in my apartment, and so it feels really easy! Then again, I don't have many floors to mop, so that wouldn't bee TOO bad either, but I definitely would prefer laundry.
6. Do you drink coffee? Very occasionally, and it's only the "fru-fru" drinks that are more sugar and milk than actual coffee. The smell, though, is the best! It brings back lots of childhood memories, as my parents are big coffee drinkers.
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? Yes, though I won't be glued to the screen or anything. I like to be able to talk about the commercials (and sometimes the game, if it's a good one) with my students the next day.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? About once a week or so.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? It depends on how nice it is outside after school, but I'll probably just walk laps inside the school building.
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? I want to really bad, but it's one of my "weight loss rewards", so I'll hae to be patient. If anyone has any that they prefer, please make sure to let me know! I'm thinking about going the Polar Heart Monitor route, but I'm not sure.
Have a great Monday everyone!