Monday, January 13, 2014
Friend Makin' Monday - Taboo Topics
Friend Makin' Monday time! Just a reminder- if you blog and want to participate, answer the following questions on your own blog, and then post a comment at www.alltheweigh.com so we can get to know one another! A big shout out to Kenli for putting this together!
1. Are you a registered voter? Yes
2. Do you believe in GOD? Absolutely.
3. How has your readership changed since you first started blogging? Well, I really still consider myself a newbie to the blogging world, and unfortunately, I think I lost the few readers I had when I stopped blogging and ultimately relaunched this blog. I completely understand, however, and am blogging more for my own benefit than anything else.
4. If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,00, which would you choose? Not a tough question. If we are talking about a mutually loving, respectful, and adventurous relationship, I would say absolutely that, but otherwise I would take the money. The last thing I need right now is additional drama in my life!
5. Have you ever changed political parties? I have voted for both republican and democratic candidates, but consider the candidate more than the party on most occasions.
6. If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone you can't stand, how would you handle the situation? This really depends on the circumstance. Are there other people involved? I have some awesome friends that would absolutely come to my rescue and divert the person away from talking to me if they could. If I was alone, I would probably try to play cards or something to give us something to focus on besides each other.
7. Do you ever eat in secret because you don't want anyone to see what you consume? Yes. Shame and not wanting to admit the reality of my situation is really at the root of why I am so overweight in the first place.
8. Do you use curse words in your daily conversations? Surprisingly not, and honestly it's not really much of a choice - it's just never been something I've done. It is fun to bring out curse words when among good friends occasionally, just to absolutely shock them!
9. How much do you tip when you've had decent service at a restaurant? Normally twenty percent, rounded up to the next highest dollar.
10. How do you responds when someone confronts you? Honestly, I hate confrontation, so sometimes I will say whatever I need to say to get it done with (I'm not proud of it, but since this is all about truth). I wish I could stand up for myself, and be comfortable enough in my own skin to speak up if I feel the confrontation is uncalled for, but right now I'm not there. I'm working on it though!
Posted by Jen at 9:58 PM