Monday, February 3, 2014
Friend Makin' Monday - Random Questions
It's that time of the week again - Friend Makin' Monday! The time of the week when Kenlie from www.alltheweigh.com poses some interesting questions for her blog followers to answer on our blogs to get to know one another! If you are a blogger, you should join us, and then post a comment on her blog so we can get to know you too!
1. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite part? Yes, although honestly I didn't pay attention to the football portion very much. Loved Queen Latifah (stunning!), Renee Flemming (goosebumps!), and the Heinz and Budweiser commercials. Oh yeah, and I really liked getting some work done at the same time.
2. What is the weather like where you live? Really cold this morning, but supposed to get warmer today. Lots of snow tomorrow? (This teacher is hoping for a snow day! :) )
3. When is your birthday? September 13th
4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water? Ice cold flat water, please! My favorite beverage!
5. How many hours did you sleep last night? 7ish hours.
6. What is your favorite day of the week? This has changed many times in my life. Currently, probably Saturday. Nothing like having a full day to get things done, sleep in, etc.
7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would you choose? This is a tough one. I love swimming SO much, but am also looking forward to the day that I can get back on a bike and ride with the wind in my hair! When I was in middle school, I used to ride everyone, so that is something I really miss.
8. How often do you eat red meat? Pretty regularly. I am following a low-carb diet, so red meat is playing a substantial role in what I am eating, although I am including lots of other protein sources as well.
9. What time did you wake up this morning? 6:00am
10. Do you have any goals for the week? My goal is to recover a bit from the weekend (more on this in tomorrow's blog), and get back into a routine eating and exercise-wise. I also really want to work on cleaning a little bit of my house each day, so I don't have to have such a massive cleaning spree like I did this weekend!
OK, your turn! Head on over to www.alltheweigh.com, check out some other bloggers links, and include your own as well!
Posted by Jen at 6:27 AM