What a gorgeous day for FMM! 59 degrees and no school? Sounds like a perfect end to my weekend!
If you've read my previous posts, you know that FMM is all about getting to know other bloggers! All you do is answer these questions on your blog, invite your blog readers to in, and then head on over to Sarah's blog at Losing Weight and Having Fun and post a link to your blog so we can get to know you better.
1. Where was the last place you went on vacation to?
Well, I just got back from a mini-vacation to see my parents in the Twin Cities. It was amazing to just get away from everything and spend some quality time with them.
2. Do you have any plans for a vacation this year?
Not right now, but hopefully if I continue to reach my weight loss goals, I will be able to cross some things off of my bucket list!
3. If money was no option, where would you dream vacation be?
Probably a trip around the world in American Race style - go to a country, do something really out-of-the-ordinary-push-you-outside-your-comfort-zone tasks then move on to the next place.
4. What is your favorite vacation spot that you have visited?
Definitely the US Virgin Islands (St. John especially). So much snorkeling, so little time.
5. Have you ever had a staycation?
Kind of - I do enjoy spending my vacation time just relaxing, but I don't know about doing sightseeing in my own backyard or anything.
6. Are you a lie on the beach person or a go out and explore person?
Currently a lie on the beach and go snorkeling person, but I believe that this might change quite a bit when I lose some more weight and am able to more comfortably move around. I will always love snorkeling though!
7. When you fly do you have a favorite airline?
Nope, but I didn't mind American Airlines when I used them.
8. Have you ever had a ‘vacation from hell’ ?
Probably my only one would be the time I got VERY sick on the 18 hour bus ride back from a vacation. It was absolute torture. Besides that, nope!
9. Have you ever had an airline lose your luggage?
10. Do you send postcards to friends and family when you go on vacation?
Sometimes! It really depends on where I am or who I am with.
Happy warmer weather everyone! It's so nice to be able to go outside without a big parka on anymore (or, at least, for now!) The first day of spring is March 20th :)