Ok, so maybe I can't postpone FMM's. I love them too much!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section on Sarah's blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.
1. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?
This happened a lot more when I was a kid. One I still remember vividly is having to swim across an ocean to get to an island filled with friends, family, and my favorite storybook characters at the time. I went here a lot in my dreams as a kid!
2. What was the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Hmmm, I can't say that I've been TOO adventurous. The weirdest food I actually enjoy is probably pickled herring. It's the Swedish in me, what can I say?
3. Can you comfortably eat in a restaurant by yourself? Go to movie?
Eating in a restaurant is something I find extremely awkward, but I've gone to a movie a couple of times by myself. I can't say I enjoyed it as much as if I were with others, but sometimes there is just something you HAVE to see and no one is available (or wants) to see that particular movie.
4. What would you leave in your will for the person you care about the most?
Pretty much everything, I guess.
5. Would you rather…Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life?
Probably fast food. It would definitely be the healthier choice ;)
6. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
I got to spend time with some of my very best friends. There's nothing like hanging out with people who don't expect you to be anyone except exactly YOU. So refreshing!
7. List the food items you take at a salad bar.
Mixed greens, tomatoes, green pepper strips, egg, ham, a little cheese, peas, and sunflower seeds
8. If you were in the “Miss America” talent competition, what would your talent be?
Singing. I'm a music teacher after all. Maybe that or speed-building small houses of cards?
9. What do you keep in the trunk of your car?
Normally an emergency kit and my folding lawn chair (you never know when you might find yourself in a sunny park reading a good book!)
10. How many rings before you answer the phone?
This really depends on who is calling, and how close the phone is to me. Most of the time, it's as soon as I can get to the phone.
Ok everyone, it's time to play along! :) Have a FANTASTIC Monday!